The BIIF cross country IQ Quiz
Good luck and no cheating BIIF Cross Country IQ Quiz
With the Big Island Interscholastic Federation cross country championships coming up this Saturday I’ve prepared a background check.
So if you think you know something about high school cross country on the Big Island take this rather, not so simple quiz. To see the answers look in the comment section of this post.
1) In what year did the BIIF have its first cross country championships?
2) Hawaii Prep has won the most team championships for both boys and girls. How many?
3) Who won last year’s individual girl’s title?
4) Who won last year’s individual boy’s title?
5) Besides Tia Greenwell, name another girl that won three BIIF titles?
6) There was only one tie in BIIF individual championship history; Can you name the year or individuals involved?
7) St. Joseph has had one lone BIIF champ, can you name him?
8) Parker has had one lone BIIF champ, can you name him?
9) Who did Maromi Abe run for and in what year?
10) Final question: Waiakea won two boys team titles back to back in what years?